Friday, February 1, 2013

Iron Man stops by for tea

Leah, Aiden, and I took a trip down to New Haven today to spend the afternoon at Ikea. Unfortunately a few weeks back, Joey busted and broke apart the kids table that we had in their playroom along with one of the chairs (he's so rough sometimes, LOL!). I've been checking around at various thrift shops and consignment stores trying to find a new one but no luck. I even stopped by Home Depot to price wood to have one made but realized it's cheaper just to go out and buy one. 

All together I spent $20 more than I wanted to since I got 3 chairs (Leah insisted we needed them since she wanted the pink one...) but it's money well spent and I know the kids will get TONS of use out of their new table and chairs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment