Sunday, February 3, 2013

No more yellow armpit stains!

So I read on a few different blogs some different combinations/ ingredients to get rid of yellow armpit stains and neck lines. So I  decided to give it a try on an old dress I was given.

I decided on trying 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and 1 part dawn dish soap and to my surprise it worked!! With a little elbow grease I was able to scrub out the stains with an old toothbrush then I washed the dress in the washing machine (on gentle cycle since it's a dress), in addition to regular laundry detergent, I added a little more of the peroxide/ dawn mix to the washing machine as well. 

I'm totally excited how it came out! I tried it on a few other stains on other things and it worked on them as well! Next, I'm going to try it on the stains on my husband's white button up shirts in the neckline area where they've turned yellow as well! I'll post with an update soon!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment