Tuesday, November 27, 2012

LOVE Wall Hanging

Growing up, one of my favorite things to search through was an old container of buttons that my mom and I collected through the years. One trip home to Ohio, while at my mom's I found the container of buttons and started rummaging through it and gathered a large Ziploc bag full to bring back to Connecticut with me.

Once I got home, I put the bag of buttons with the rest of my craft supplies and forgot about it for a few weeks. One afternoon on Pinterest, I saw this super cute wall hanging and then knew the PERFECT buttons to use to make this!

I wrapped 4 approximately 5x7 pieces of wood with fabric from my favorite fabric store I picked up during my trip to Ohio. I the fabric to the wood with a hot glue gun then used a stronger craft glue to glue all the food together. The I nailed a sawtooth hanger on the back.

I glued the buttons onto the fabric with the hot glue gun (watch out with the super small buttons, LOL!)

This is my version, it hangs above our bed, a daily reminder to me the love I have for my entire family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment