Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome!!

I've been toying around the idea of getting back into the blogging world here and there. With the last blog I had, I mostly did couponing and bargain hunting, but doing all the coupon match-ups was taking way too much time away from everything else I needed to get done.

As many of you know, I'm a very hands on type of gal. I love cooking, DIY projects, crafts, and even occasionally sewing. Besides couponing, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I've had so many people lately tell me that I need to start taking pictures of the projects and share them. What better way to share them but through a blog?!

In the past, I attempted to take pictures of my projects but the quality of my camera wasn't the best. Well, I received one of the best early Christmas presents EVER! A brand new camera that has LOADS of special features including photo editing software that I'll be able to make the pictures look all fancy, LOL!!

So stay tuned to see what's ahead... I can't promise that I'll post on a daily basis, some days I might have more than one post, other days none, but we'll see where my road travels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment