Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Walk Down Memory Lane With Joey

I used to have a blog called Raising Joey. Unfortunately  I let the domain name expire and when that happened, I lost ALL of the posts I had written for over 5 years, my pregnancy with Joey up until Aiden was born. I have a lot of it backed up onto my computer but can't get it to download onto my new blog. Someday I'll figure it out, LOL!

Anyways, today I remembered the site that I had downloaded all of the old videos and slide shows I had made in the past, especially about Joey! I've been sitting here (almost in tears) watching them all.

 "The 21 Reasons Why I Chose Life:"

Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com


And this one "I Can Change The World"


When Joey first started walking (a HUGE milestone I must add!!)
Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com


And it was love at first sight for Joey and Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment