Saturday, January 26, 2013

Couponing tip: Walmart gives overage from coupons for free items!!



One of the awesome things about couponing at Walmart is that you will get overage from the coupons that are worth more than the item you're buying! I've actually gotten cash BACK from Walmart on one of my free trips (although it was only $.15)!!

Example: let's say you get a free travel size deodorant that is priced $.97 and the coupon is for $1/1, you'll get $.03 overage!! You might not think this is much but if you have a pile of various free items and other things in your cart, that overage helps to pay for those items!

During another one of my free trips to Walmart, I knew I was going to have at least $5 in overage from my coupons. I grabbed a pack of socks and ended up only paying a few dollars for my entire order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment