Monday, January 7, 2013

Free Icy Hot at Walmart!!


I love it when this coupon pops up!! Especially right now, I have tore the rotator cuff in my right shoulder so this one is right up my alley right now, LOL!!! 
Icy Hot .5 oz – $.97
Use $1/1 Icy Hot or Aspercreme Product, exp. 2/24/13 (From RP 01/06/13)
or use $1/1 Icy Hot printable coupon
Final Price = FREE + $.03 MM!!

These $.97 Icy Hots can be tricky to find. They're typically located on an end cap of an isle somewhere in the personal care section of the store.

And to make this freebie even more awesome, you'll actually earn $.03 in overage from each Icy Hot you buy!!! Walmart gives overage on items that you get for free if the coupon is more that the actual item (unless specified on the coupon itself)!!!

I just LOVE getting paid to shop!!!

Thanks for the photo and deal, I Heart The Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment