Monday, January 7, 2013

The Bzzzzzzzzz about Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream


I was chosen to try Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream through BzzAgent. I was skeptical since I suffer from SEVERE dry skin due to eczema that flares up pretty bad during the winter months. But to my surprise, it actually cleared up a very bad patch on my hand in less than 2 days!! That's just as good as the prescription strength hand cream I use from my dermatologist!! And it only takes a little bit since it's a concentrated formula!

I give Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream a 5 star rating! Totally awesome!

If you're interested in signing up with BzzAgent, give it a try! But first, you'll first want to get signed up with MyPoints, that way you can earn credit for the surveys you'll take through BzzAgent. So, sign up first with MyPoints then BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment